Full time salaried inside sales position in our Pittsburgh PA office. This involves fielding technical calls from customers, crossing over lighting fixture schedules, assist with take-offs from drawings, prepare quotations, coordinate lighting and controls bills of material, generate budget pricing and work in conjunction with our sales team. Working remote is a possibility.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Related company or industry experience (2 years minimum) and exposure to the agency bidding process, agent/company interaction, negotiation and organizational skills will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Three (+) years of quotations, pricing or related experience required. An understanding of the lighting industry would be a plus.
- Organization skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment are essential.
- Possess a high sense of urgency, attention to detail, a “do whatever it takes to get the job done” attitude and the ability to work in a team environment. Many projects have tight deadlines, and the ability to work independently under pressure is a must.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, AGI32 and Bluebeam preferred, but not required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide technical support to Repco II sales team and to clients contacting us for assistance via email, fax & phone
- Direct clients to the best possible solution using your lighting and/or controls experience
- Capable of reading blueprints, lighting plans, specifications, construction documents, etc…
- Capable of crossing over lighting and controls bills of material to our product lines
- Provide take-offs from construction schedules, create bills of material for both lighting and controls and generate quotation based on this information
- Additional tasks as required
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Drug)
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match, profit sharing
- PTO (Paid Time Off) including Holidays
For confidential consideration, please forward your resume and salary requirements to [email protected]. Please no phone calls.
About Repco II Inc.
Repco II – a great staff and a great place to work!
Repco II is a manufacturer’s representative of commercial lighting and controls. We work with the design professionals to help select & specify lighting and control systems for general, architectural, sports and entertainment lighting. Repco works collaboratively with Engineers, Architects, Lighting Designers, distributors, contractors and others in the lighting industry to positively impact the dynamic construction industry in our territory.