For consideration send resume to [email protected]. Please no phone calls.
Full time salaried project manager position, specializing in lighting and controls, in our Pittsburgh PA office. This involves working with our client base, our manufacturers, and our internal sales team to manage lighting and lighting control construction projects from initial order through final implementation and post-project assessment. Oversee and document all aspects of each project. Working remote is a possibility.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Related company or industry experience (2 years minimum) and exposure to customer service and/or technical support will be considered in lieu of a degree
- Three (+) years of project management, customer service, pricing or related experience required. Knowledge of lighting, controls and/or the construction industry is preferred.
- Organization skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment are essential.
- Possess a high sense of urgency, attention to detail, a “do whatever it takes to get the job done” attitude and the ability to work in a team environment. Many projects have tight deadlines, and the ability to work independently under pressure is a must.
- Knowledgeable of the Microsoft Suites platform is required. Knowledge of Bluebeam preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of a broad range of product offerings from lighting and lighting controls vendors represented by Repco II.
- Knowledge of specifications and blueprints for the purpose of coordinating the lighting and controls bills of material as it relates to the project is preferred.
- Excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquires.
- Accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
- Effective communication to transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs of customers and/or factories.
- Plan, organize, monitor, and control projects.
- Communicate with specifiers, contractors or anyone who requires information on the project and/or the services Repco II provides.
- On site job meetings may be necessary.
- Troubleshooting inquiries and work with factory representatives to ensure resolution of problems and guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Participate in training sessions as needed.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Drug)
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match, profit sharing
- PTO (Paid Time Off) including Holidays
For confidential consideration, please forward your resume and salary requirements to [email protected]. Please no phone calls.
About Repco II Inc.
Repco II – a great staff and a great place to work!
Repco II is a manufacturer’s representative of commercial lighting and controls. We work with the design professionals to help select & specify lighting and control systems for general, architectural, sports and entertainment lighting. Repco works collaboratively with Engineers, Architects, Lighting Designers, distributors, contractors and others in the lighting industry to positively impact the dynamic construction industry in our territory.