Location: Clarksburg, WV
Electrical Contractor: FK Everest
Manufacturers: Bruck Lighting HE Williams, Manning Lighting, Wattstopper Controls
Originally built in 1927, Our Lady of Perpetual Help has seen its share of renovations to accommodate its growing parish’s needs – from a new church building to a Parish Center social hall, classrooms, and a chapel. When it came time to relight this beautiful venue, the parish chose to stay with the traditional decorative lighting cylinders but upgraded to new LED light sources that allowed the light levels to be controlled depending on what was happening in the space. The Sanctuary of the church utilizes Manning Lighting’s LED cylinders while the Transept and Alter areas are lit using Manning LED Light modules and ancillary track cylinders by Bruck Lighting.